Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anybody know the answer?

i get so mad when people say i look 15 and sad at the same time.im llok 15 and im aculay 19 my brain is so confused these days,im afraid im missing out on the things i sould be having fun with like sex and relationships.my sex drive is almost gone.when i look at a girl i just thin"yah right"to myself.because my sex problem.when i was 13 i had no problem fantacise 14 no problem 15 nope 16 was the best.then i moved 17 18 and 19 is the longest most cofusing times of my life with no sunshine.almost like a bad dream.the girls i use to like are starting to come around and hit on me.i feel so bad for yself.its discusting if it would be so easy to just stop hating on my self.or whatever it is one thing for sure that man part of me gave up with out me.im like lets play with the girls and he says nope u cant u suck at life sorry.if u know what i mean.so is this apart of pubety and depression at the same time or what.should i get a t shirt that says i dont have anymore mojo leave me alone lol



Does anybody know the answer?comedy show



Please consider counseling to work on your self-esteem.



The Aladdin Factor, Jack Canfield %26amp; Mark Victor Hansen



The Magic of Thinking Big, David J. Schwartz



Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy 鈥?David D. Burns, MD



How to Raise Your Self-Esteem, Nathaniel Brandon



Learning to Love Yourself: Finding Your Self-Worth, by Sharon Wegscheider Cruse



When you are older, you will like looking younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update