Saturday, December 5, 2009

Anyone dealing with pseudo (False) -dementia while breastfeeding?

I have four children. The doctor told me I have pseudo-dementia from depression. I tried to go on Lexapro but once the reactions from my baby I stopped. The doctor refuses to give me anything else and states she doesn't know how to help because I breastfeed and dont want to take anything. I have trying to eat better and get some sunshine. With four kids from 7 months to 7 years, not having much help from my dh works and goes to school full time, I'm at a a loss on how to deal with this. It's usually nursing, homework, bath, diapers, etc. etc. and HARDLY anytime left for myself.



My memmory has got bad enough that I called my husband up and forgot who I was calling and I couldn't remember if I was going the right direction to somewhere I had been at least a 100 times.....



I want to keep breastfeeding but dealing with this is a big problem and I"M getting REALLY frusterated.



Anyone dealing with pseudo (False) -dementia while breastfeeding?paramount theater



I am breastfeeding and my doc says I can take zoloft or paxil.The paxil works very well and I only have to take 10mg-VERY small dose. It doesn't seem to be affecting the baby AT ALL. I get really moody when my hormones are off and it's unpleasant for everyone. I would think the hormones are affecting you from birthing, not the breastfeeding-I could be wrong. I would DEFINITELY see another doctor. Is your ob telling you this stuff? She doesn't sound very compassionate. Good luck and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update