Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can you recommend any good movies based on my likings?

I love comedies and weird movies. Do you know any that are like any of the following?:



- Little Miss Sunshine



- Lost In Translation



- Equilibrium



- Catch Me If You Can



- The Langoliers



- Girl, Interrupted



- Airplane!



- Kung Pow



- Office Space



I am especially looking for movies that are most like the first two. I would appreciate any recommendations you may have. Thanks.



Can you recommend any good movies based on my likings?ballet



Well heres some Young Frankestein, Blazing Sattles, and Animal house are all good. Blues brothers are my favorite. Also theres a new movie out called "the Host" its like alien and Little Miss Sunshine together.



Can you recommend any good movies based on my likings?globe theater opera theater



Virgin Suicides



I capture the castle



my life without me



Brick
Kung Pow ahaha my boyfriend loves that movie.



American Psycho, About Schmidt (like Lost in Translation except with Jack Nicholson)
Little Miss Sunshine!
DEPARTED
maybe try, big fish :)
i think u should try charlie and the chocolate factory
escanaba in da moonlight!! watched it 2 times back to back the went to the video store and special ordered a copy!!



absolutely laughed until I peed my pants!!
A Scanner Darkly, Black Snake Moan, Ichi the Killer, Lucky Number Slevin, ANything Monty Python, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, BLOW, Boondock Saints, Requiem of a Dream, Big Fish, Army of Darkness, Brain Donors, From Hell, Seven, Kids, 300, Domino, Smokin Aces... just to name a few.
if you want to stray from the main stream stuff check out the movie Brick. Sense you seem to like Equilibrium check out Gattaca and for a good kung fu movie i highly suggest Kung Fu Hustle. Office Space is a good movie, but try Clerks or American Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update