Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do i know if my teacher likes me......?

ok so i think my teacher likes me...



and hes not even MY teacher. heres the thing:



i go to this after school math support crap cuz im really bad at math. and the guy there [whos a math teacher] sorta acts really nice to me. i just recently met him though, cuz i started going to the math thing 3 weeks ago.



and yesterday i went there, and walked up to the teacher who was standing outside. we talked about how he liked sunshine and i liked rain and clouds. i feel like a like him and im 14 and hes 30 something but i dont care. everyone who has him says he STILL lives with his mom LOLZ.



so im guessing hes not married. anyway when i'd ask for help in the class room and i'd gaze into his eyes and he did also. then i'd look away. then i said "im going back to my little corner." and he said "yeah ur corner that rains and never has sun." lol. and after class he walked me to the door and said thanks for coming.



then today he waved at me shyly while i was waiting for my friend.



uh no more room lol



How do i know if my teacher likes me......?opera score



i know you don't want me to say this lol...but he's a creep.



but honestly i can't say anything, because i'm 16 and i like a 27 year old...and he likes me back too.



but something about him being a teacher makes it a littttle bit creepy. he could get in a lot of trouble, especially when he's a teacher!



:)



How do i know if my teacher likes me......?musicals opera theater



that's what I call puppie love. you are too young for him. Leave him alone or you could put him in jail if he's not carefull

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update