Saturday, December 5, 2009

How would you describe?

Fill in the blanks for each one:



When I think of sunshine I think of____?



When I think of rain I think of_____?



Thanks! Trying to write a sonnet.



How would you describe?say yes



the Beach



Suicide.



How would you describe?palace theatre opera theater



1) working in the yard, taking a bike ride



2) feel bored and sad because i'm stuck in the house
warmth on my skin, sweet smell when it first starts
Smiles



Depression
When I think of sunshine I think of_bright yellow?



When I think of rain I think of_blue clouds? (I know clouds are white)
When I think of sunshine I think of happiness.



When I think of rain I think of rainbows.
When I think of sunshine I think of shedding all my winter clothes and enjoying the warmth.



When I think of rain I think of lazy Sunday afternoons.
When I think of sunshine I think of Little Miss Sunshine



When I think of rain I think of sadness
happiness....



sadness.....
warmth



staying inside
making money again



being broke

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update