Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can you help me out ?

I usually write poems and give them to the dude I llike, who's now my boyfriend, but he complains of abdominal pains and gets hives after he reads them. He says my poems kind of suck.



Can you write a Haiku poem for me about Sunshine and Sunday and love and oats?



I'll give the best one to him later when he comes over for dinner.



Can you help me out ?movie theatre



Sunshine like my Love -



For you and oats this Sunday.



Let's breakfast in bed ;)



Can you help me out ?playhouse opera theaterYour poems are not at all dodgy. I still recite "Dude I like you medium height" Thanks for the points Caro - I hope bf appreciates the effort we've ALL gone to, for him - because of you. Report It


This is my poem



I've wriiten it just for you



Now if you're not grateful



I'll kick the **** out of you



It's not Haiku but it'll get the point across
If he says your poems suck, Don't write him any. He doesn't deserve to have them. Something that is heartfelt and appreciated by another person won't be judged so harshly. He sounds like he is allergic to real emotion and commitment.
And so, once again,



I write your love-words, Gay Lord:



Sunday sunshine? Oats?



oOo



In Sunday's sunshine



I show yet again my love:



oats, lovingly made.



.
Sunshine is lovely



Sunday love relieves the oats



Stuck in the back row
You're going to give your lover a poem that was written by a stranger on yahoo answers??



It's a little cruel of your partner to put it as he did about your poems 'suck'ing - If he doesn't appreciate the romantic sentament, then just give up on this idea - he doesn't want your poems. Or ours.
LOL -- you're looking for a love poem that specifically is about sunshine, Sunday, love and oats? I think you're right. Your boyfriend isn't mean, he's just honest. What are you thinking!? LOL I think I like you already, you crazy guy, you.



Love and warm moist oats



The are more alike than not



With Sunday Sunshine.



Horrible too, but it can't be any worse than yours. ;)
Show him the following. I am sure he'd find your poems quite healing after reading this.



Oats, in a love boat



Sunshine on my hon



It's a day in the sun



I know I cannot



Haiku



But I laiku!
The Sunday oats are



Loving the way you kiss



Sunshine is your face
You bring me sunshine



My only sunshine, you make



Me happy that I am gay



You'll never know, dear,



How much I love you,



Let's make oats and roll



In the hay.
wish i could help u but im not that poetic; thou ur BF should be glad that ur atleast putting some effort tot i. wish u the best:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update