Saturday, December 5, 2009

?What does your t-shirt say?

Mines says "Little Miss Sunshine".



?What does your t-shirt say?imax theater



ELVIS IS DEAD



GET OVER IT



?What does your t-shirt say?classical music opera theater



United States Marine Corps
If you can read this, you are to close Back The Hell Up
Not wearing a T-Shirt at the moment... just a dusty orange waffle Henley.... no writing or logos.
The Bangles. Just a random band t-shirt like any other day Lol
Peace, Love



@-%26gt;--%26gt;-
Mines plain but it still says (and clearly shows) my baby spit up on me and i'm too nauseated right now to get of my behind and change
Nike.



That is what is written on it. Since it lacks the power of speech, it can't actually say anything!
Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy
mine says "girls just wanna have JUICY"
track and field
mine says "upside down kingdom." i got it from my youth summer retreat. [:
Advanced Crane and Hoist Services.
Led Zeppelin



First North American Tour 1969
Nothing cuz I dont have one on.
"Bullet For My Valentine



The Antedote is Worse Than The Poison"
Mardi Gras PARTY AVENUE Soulard, STL Mo.



It says something on the back in big letters but I'd get reported if I said...
nothing
I'm sitting here in my birthday suit..so it says nothing.
Download on front and number 28 on the back. Its a mean t-shirt
Mine's just red. I love the Little Miss Sunshine shirts!!! Is it this one? http://www.teeshirtsrock.com/index.asp?P...



I love that!!!



((((hugs))))



=)



-Gracie!
Russian Roulette Tournament Champion
"Guinness Est. 1759"
"Cape Cod, Massachusetts"
mine says, tell your boyfriend i say hello.
Pittsburgh Pirates
Dallas Cowboys....



PD: Shame on them....
sweet, mine doesnt say anything :-(



imwearing a black and white shirt with this over it:



http://store.delias.com/item.do?category...



=-)



byesss...
"What do you want from me, I got and I got dressed"
I don't wear t-shirts, but I would think it says "come to me...."
american eagle outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update