Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's your top 5 summer feel good songs?

Just to bring a bit of sunshine to everyone's lives!



Mine are:



Las Ketchup (yes I know very sad...)



Tim Deluxe - Just won't do



Eminem - Without Me



Terrorvision - Tequila



The Divine Comedy - National Express



What's your top 5 summer feel good songs?met opera



Summertime - DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince



Hot in here - Nelly



Jumpin' Jumpin - Destiny's Child



Fantasy - Mariah Carey



That the way love goes - Janet Jackson



What's your top 5 summer feel good songs?movie theatre opera theater



Hot Fun In The Summertime-Sly And The Family Stone



Good Vibrations-The Beach Boys



Surfin U.S.A.-The Beach Boys



Dancing In The Streets-Martha And The Vandellas



Surf City-Jan And Dean
Brian Adams- East Side Story



Hanson- Crazy Beautiful



Letters to Cleo- I want you to want me



Sorry, there are only three I can think of now.
cafe del mar - enrgy 52



Naive - Kooks



OPP - Naughty by Nature



Summertime - Will SMith and Jazzy Jeff ( A classic)



Blood Red Summer - Coheed and Cambria
my summer songs are: more than a feeling-Boston, Shes got the look- Roxette, In the air tonight-Phil Collins/Genesis, Run to you-Bryan Adams,Under pressure-Queen/David Bowie.
Lemon Jelly- The Staunton Lick (just such a happy tune)



Avalanches- Since I Left You (reminds me of Thailand)



Hybrid- Beachcoma (Thailand again)



Jack Johnson- Breakdown (reminds me of camping round Newquay and chilling out excessively in the sun)



Plump DJs- Morning Sun (reminds me of Shambala festival, which was right before the Newquay camping)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update