Saturday, December 5, 2009

Brainteazer - Guess my name and get the points!?

4 letter name,



My first is in english but not in dutch,



My second is in breakfast but not in lunch



My third is in holiday but not in employment



My fourth is in sunshine but not in hailstorm



Brainteazer - Guess my name and get the points!?headache



Gaye !



Brainteazer - Guess my name and get the points!?paramount theater opera theater



ukok
Erin?
sean?
french orange juice wtf UV light ? now gimme the 10 points i know im right
Efie



Erin



Sean



Stan



Grin



Gain



Gean



Nade



Lade



Sade



Etie



Skin



???
Sean :)
erin is more of a girl name ( because of the spelling) and because of your avatar looking like a man....



i'm going to have to go with......



...SEAN.
Sean or Erin



or Stan (thumbs down to me, I nicked that one off the rest of you clever people)
erin?
wtf???
stan
huh?
is your name ic wiener...haha you see wiener
ERIN



there is no |e| in dutch



there is no |r| in lunch



there is no |i| in employment



there is no |n| in hailstorm
Sorry, i'm too thick for that.
Stan?



Erin?
i got Erin if im wrong post the answer please ;)
sean???
etin
sean?
Fred
i don't know
That is really really hard. I'm trying to figure it out. There are so many different possibilities!
sean or erin
stan
Sean Ukok
Erin
too early in the morning for my brain to work that out!
erin
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update