Thursday, December 10, 2009

REVeNGE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

hey.



theres this girl who's been giving me nasty looks because we were fighting. She recently became wannabe popular, little miss sunshine!



How can i take revenge on her through my appearence??



what are some things i can do?



if you're not gonna help: leave.



thanks



bye



TELL ME IF YOU NEED A PIC OF MY FACE....I'D BE HAPPY TO GIVE ONE.



REVeNGE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!?ms stress



Just spread a rumor. Not hard.



REVeNGE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!?home theater system opera theater



to forgive is best ,why revenge.
1.Revenge is not the way



2.Sure, go for revenge, but it will hurt you later.



3.I need a picture



4.I can help. Email me at www.iamfinally17@hotmail.com
tepe her house and leave a note saying "from xxxxxx"



xxxxxx= a name she has called you
i need a pic of your face

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update