Thursday, December 10, 2009

What are your favourite songs by Eric Clapton?

Mine are so many but I'll mention some.



Sunshine of your love (cream)



The sky is crying



She鈥瞫 waiting



Pretending



Tears in heaven (unplugged)



Layla (unplugged)



My father's eyes



Broken hearted



Blue eyes blue



Change the world



I ain't gonna stand for it



Say what you will



%26amp;



Ride the river (feat. J.J. Cale)



What are your favourite songs by Eric Clapton?shows



#1 -LAYLA (UNPLUGGED).



#2.-She's Waiting.



#3.-Sunsine of your Love.



"Tears in heaven" is a beautiful song, but knowing the story behind it, the tragedy itself, is just too hard to put that out of my mind whenever I listen to that song. So I can't say it's among my favorites (thumbs down galore 4 me, for saying that).



What are your favourite songs by Eric Clapton?comedy show opera theater



blue eyes blue
Layla....plugged
mine is wonderful tonight
Wonderful Tonight



Tears in Heaven



Layla



Lay Down Sally



Cocaine



and I can't think of the name but it says "I don't mind if you never come home, I don't mind if you just keep on rollin away on a distant sea cause I don't love you and you don't love me"
Frankly I'd have to say all of them. I first saw Clapton in the John Mayle blues band at the Marquee in Soho, yes I am that old. All of your picks are spot on. Perhaps Cocaine or Crossroads by ,damn forgotten the name of the composer, or Hide Away by Freddy King. Hard act to follow!
It`s got to be wonderful tonight! but O..M..G,, what a lazy person!!!!!!!
Bellbottom Blues
Eric Clapton es un maestro de la guitarra.



Las que me gustan mas son %26gt;%26gt; Change the world y Layla.
cocaine and his robert johnson covers
"Tears in heaven" , the story behind it is so sad.
Mine is I shot the sheriff!



Sorry, not in your list :)



Have a great weekend Svensson!!!
tears in heaven
"Pretending", "Rock and Roll Heart", "Promises", "Bad Love", and "It's in the Way That You Use It".
Tears in heaven...
I love Strange Brew - which was done with Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update