Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone know this actor's name from Remember the Titans?

He's an extra and he plays one of the football players. After Sunshine kisses Gerry, he's the one that says something like "There's too much male bonding going on in here. I'm out." I've always wanted to know who he is. Help?



Does anyone know this actor's name from Remember the Titans?opera.com



His name is Tyreese Burnett and he was just a team member. I know that IMDB says that it's Julius, but I just looked up the scene and Tyreese says it.



The scene is on YouTube. Just type in Remember the Titans and then the shower scene will come up. It is at the end of it



Does anyone know this actor's name from Remember the Titans?amc theatre opera theater



The character who said it is Big Ju (Julius Campbell), and the actor is Wood Harris. The quote was ...



Bertier: Hey, Julius I was thinking we could...



Ronnie "Sunshine" Bass: He's taking a shower.



Bertier: What do you want, man?



Ronnie "Sunshine" Bass: You know what I want.



[kisses him and Gary starts trying to punch him. The team is holding Gary back]



Big Ju: There's too much male bonding in here.



Bertier: Enough!



Big Ju: What is going on here?



Bertier: He kissed me!



More info about Harris is at the second IMDB link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update