Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am looking for a song,Maybe called good morning Mr. radio. I think it is from 1980's?

The song was sung by an African American Man, It is a very cheerful song, the video was made in a kicthen. I tried every title from good morning Mr. radio, to good morning Mr. sunshine, I am not sure good morning is even in the song. Maybe it's good day? I am not sure. I know I really liked the song,but it has been a great while since I have heard it.



I am sure it is from the 80's or 90's since there was no music video's on TV before then. Thank you for your help.



I am looking for a song,Maybe called good morning Mr. radio. I think it is from 1980's?comedy club



The song that you're looking for is "Mornin" by Al Jarreau, a #2 AC hit in March '83. If you go to www.aljarreau.com., click on the right side of the home page under "mornin", you can find the lyrics to the song.



I am looking for a song,Maybe called good morning Mr. radio. I think it is from 1980's?sheet music opera theater



is it "don't worry, be happy" by bobby mcferrin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update