Saturday, December 5, 2009

Best movie of this or the past year?

I saw Little Miss Sunshine



I thoyught it was awesome



haha and Cloverfield rocked!!! anymore??



Best movie of this or the past year?opera ticket



taare zameen paar -every child is special



Best movie of this or the past year?pacific theater opera theater



American Gansta



Step Up 2 The Streets
juno juno juno was THE BEST.
i think superbad was funny 300 was good amercain gangster
DISTRUBIA



JUNO
Across the Universe
pesuit o happines or rise of the footsoldier are the best films of 2006-07 exellent must wach
Little Miss Sunshine was a seriously good movie.



Didn't like Cloverfield, but didn't like Blair Witch Project either so nothing against them, just not my type of movie.



I woud say transformers but HATED the hype that followed it.



My votes for Across the Universe, just cause I LOVE th Beatles and they did a really good job.



lol just saw another post and had to edit mine, Superbad wins hands down lol.
Juno is definently on that list.
3:10 to Yuma



Reign Over Me



Juno



Super Bad
step up the streets
I liked " I am Legend " a bit scary but had good story line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update