Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why is it always cloudy and windy in Indiana?

During the winter there's never any sunshine here. There may be one or two sunny days but those are rare and far between. It's ALWAYS cloudy and windy every day from like November until May.



I can tolerate the cold temperatures, but the clouds and 40 mph wind gusts every freaking day are making me depressed!!!



Why is it always cloudy and windy in Indiana?sheet music



Depending on the part of India you are located, because of how high you are above sea level, the wind gusts will be higher. I where I go in Pennsylvania is just 2600 ft above sea level and it is always windy up there. The only thing I can think of why it is windy would be that, during the winter is the wet season for India.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update