Thursday, December 10, 2009

What movies that are coming out are you excited about?

I'm curious about ocean's 13, 300, sunshine and blades of glory...



curious about transformers and new adam sandler movie



What movies that are coming out are you excited about?mr messed up



Spider-Man 3



What movies that are coming out are you excited about?getting late opera theater



Reign Over Me (the new Sandler movie) looks good. I'm looking forward to Spiderman 3, Harry Potter 5, and Ratatouille. I'm not holding my breath on Ocean's 13 because the last one was a dud. I don't really like Will Ferrell so I could care less about Blades of Glory but I'll watch it and would love to be surprised. Mostly I've gotten to the point where I don't get really excited about any movie because I've been let down so many times.
i think i love my wife , Norbit, because i said so
I'm excited about Pirates 3: At Worlds End coming to theaters may 25
300. No doubt. who doesn't get excited by 300 half-naked spartans beating down on some persians. and Stardust. love neil gaiman.
Pirates of the Caribbean #3 %26amp; Sherk 3
Spider-man 3!
I can't wait for:-



Harry Potter and The order of the Phoenix



Shrek 3



Spiderman 3



But there are so many films out there I haven't seen....
I am anxiously waiting for "Pirates of the Caribbean #3"...



This will complete my "Pirates" collection of movies...
Should I repeat what others said?



If not to repeat, I wanna see Basic Instinct 3 to figure out was the first movie in 1992 really great or it was just a luck of team who worked on it.
Here's my Countdown:



10. Ghost Rider



9. The Simpsons Movie



8. Ratatouille



7. Surf's Up



6. Transformers



5. Live Free or Die Hard



4. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix



3. Spiderman 3



2. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End



1. His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass
300, Spider-Man 3 and Shrek 3. Lots of threes in this answer, huh?
I'm anxious for Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (May 25th) to come out!



These movies are my passion, I collect anything POTC related.



Also I'm excited about Ocean's 13 and Spiderman 3.
The new Harry Potter, Elizabeth 2 and the Other Boleyn Girl. Oh, and the new Pirates of the Carribean.
I'm looking forward to Harry Potter and The Order Of The Phoenix, Spiderman 3 and of course Pirates Of The Caribbean 3.
Spider-man 3



Ghost Rider



TMNT(Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)



Shrek 3



Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix



Norbit
fantastic four 3, pratares of the Caribbeans 3 and well loads...harry potter
300 and Grindhouse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update