Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm a junior in high school, there is a senior who I like, how can I get her attention? GIRLS A

My junior year was changed when a ray of sunshine in my 1st and 7th hours was a senior girl who is smart, ravishingly pretty, and informed on almost every issue I could throw at her(both democrats*). And she works and she is part of a divorced family. Anyway, she talked to me a number of times and when I would go around her work anytime she would smile and want to talk to me, she is going out with a senior guy, he is one of those guys who when you hear that this goddess is with him, you say WHAT!!? But none the less whenever she writes my name she puts little hearts over the I's, and she once referred to me as her favorite person, I look at her sometimes in class, and I notice her gazing back in my direction, we both usually look away and do something to forget about it. I wrote her a poem once in which I used the lines "how wonderful life is while you're in the world" I didn't sign it she doesn't know it was me. I'm not a stalker how can I get her attention?!! SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY



I'm a junior in high school, there is a senior who I like, how can I get her attention? GIRLS ADVISE?lyric opera



if you feel strongly about her and you know that she might feel strongly about you then you should just ask her to hang out with you afterschool, something easy and fun like bowling and ice cream or something like that. If you are not ready to just ask her out then take the time to say hi to her in the hallways. Just let her know that you like her because from what i can tell i think that she probably likes you 2



I'm a junior in high school, there is a senior who I like, how can I get her attention? GIRLS ADVISE?imax theater opera theater



well it seems to me that you have already got her attention! the thing is you she does have a boyfriend so you need to start dropping hints.nothing to major at first-just to make her wonder if you like her! but still kep having those conversations you've been having with her-but also start flirting with her a little.also start asking about her boyfriend and how everything is going for the two of them! eventually you can mention a line from the poem you gave her into one of your conversations something that you think will get her thinking-remember at first it is all a mind game!after a while of doing that see how her reactions are to everything you have done and pay attention to how much information she gives you about her life the more she tells you the more she feels comfortable with you and trusts you! and than just go from there-if you don't try you will never know is my motto!!
in this situation, its best to just bluntly come out and say, i'm interested in u and wanna go out with u. don't say it that leteraly but just imply that. good luck.
just tell her u like her
you started in the right direction with the poem , but you should have signed it...do another and tell her sorry you didnt sign first one..let her know you are very interested by not looking away..talk to her...tell her you know she has a boyfriend , but that you would like to ask her out if she is not exclusive with him...and if she is ever interested to let you know...besides that just be her friend even if she is committed at this time...she needs a true friend anyway...usually best friends become lovers in the long run...and make a better match for long term relationships....do sweet things for her like opening doors, carry books, walk to class, bring her snacks,a flower once in a while and say just wanted to brighten your day.
y r u trying to get her attention when shes the 1 dat lykes u??



and wat the hell wrong wit dat senior



i am a sophmore and i cnt picture myself wit some freshmane
Hahas she sounds like a perfect girl, wel i say that you should make her a Banner or sign then hold it up wen she happens to be around and shout out the message written on the banner/sigh like YOU'RE MY SUNSHINE ON A CLOUDY DAY, or I LIKE YOU! or anything else that you might think will make her go awwww, best wishes! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update