Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am currently living in moreno valley,ca and would like to move anywhere in the us that is a safe,c

i am planning on going to cosmetology school and then onto a degree in massage therapy and i intend to combine both as a career.so i have to keep in mind the salaries as i can't relocate to the mountains. i feel i am paying too much for the ca. sunshine.my goal is to live in a safe affordable place, go to both schools respectively and then start my career. my main exposure has been to the midwest but i cant take the snow and frigid zone. i was thinking maybe austin ,texas or pensicola,fl. i also don,t want to move to too small a town where i cant get employment in my field or where the salaries are miserable.can anyone solve my dilemma?



I am currently living in moreno valley,ca and would like to move anywhere in the us that is a safe,cheap placehome theatre



Logan Utah.



Logan Utah. is a nice size collage town %26amp; the mountains in Logan Canyon are two minutes away from Utah Sate University. The two minutes are not in a vehicle but jogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update