Thursday, December 10, 2009

Random List of Movies I have not Seen, tell me if they are Good?

Cop Land



Children of Men



The Gift



The Man Who Cried



Bandits



No Country for Old Men



Fierce People



Little Miss Sunshine



The Glass House



My Dog Skip



The Black Dahlia



Hollywoodland



Good Luck Chuck



The Kingdom



Shoot Em Up



We Own The Night



ok, out of this list, what have you seen, and was it good?



and if it wasnt good, im still gonna watch it.



Random List of Movies I have not Seen, tell me if they are Good?concert venue



Children of Men: Pretty good. I didn't like the ending



Good Luck Chuck: Horrible. Vulgar. Sexual scenes.



The Kingdom: I liked it a lot. Sad because of deaths. I recommend it highly.



Random List of Movies I have not Seen, tell me if they are Good?events opera theater



The only one on that list I've seen is Little Miss Sunshine. I loved that movie! It's hilarious!



@-%26gt;--%26gt;-
Little Miss sunshine was good.
Little Miss Sunshine - an excellent feel good movie



Good Luck Chuck - lotsa nudity. A pretty decent comedy with Jessica Alba looking fine is nothing to complain about!



The Kingdom - One of the better action shows, showing the fragile middle eastern environment.



Shoot Em Up - An extremely fun filled action movie. Very "cool" dying scenes. Non-Stop action.
COP LAND



CHILDREN OF MEN



BANDITS



NO COUMTRY FOR OLD MEN



LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE



THE BLACK DAHLIA



HOLLYWOODLAND
Little Miss Sunshine was real good....it was really funny
Ok I have'nt seen much of these either but here I go.



The Glass House is very good, Lee Lee is A great actress.



The Dog Skip is very cute !!
Little Miss Sunshine was funny and Shoot 'Em Up was a little over the top for me. I was a little disappointed with it.



I want to see No Country for Old Men real bad but it's hard to get to the movies with a 3 month old so i'll have to wait till it comes out on dvd.
Definitely rent Little Miss Sunshine it was good, I'm pretty sure it was an indie



I've also seen My Dog Skip lol it's a cute movie, Frankie Muniz is adorable in it (the lead) oh and lets not forget about Skip :)
the glass house was kinda good
children of men, the gift, the glass house good luck chuck, shoot em up... those were good
1. never seen it



2. never seen it



3. never seen it



4. never seen it



5. never seen it



6. never seen it, but heard it was excellent (no country for old men)



7. never seen it



8. quite good (little miss sunshine)



haven't seen the rest
shoot em up was good, had loads of action
i love little miss sunshine but the black dahlia is the most boring thing you will ever watch it's not event about the actual murder just a bunch of detective stuff which isn't good at all

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update