Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can you write an amusing little tale that includes 6 of these lines?

( For those of us who are sick and need cheering up....thanks!)



1. Sleep. Moan. Eat Jello. Sleep. Moan. Eat Jello.



2. Back off, Mary Poppins ! .



3. Secret elixir, huh? Well, I'm usually more of a Diet Pepsi gal, but when push comes to shove I don't know what the hell's in that either.



4. Thank you for adding new depth to my confusion.



5. I feel like I'm on a new Aaron Spelling show - "I Lived. I Loved. I Died."



6. For GAWD'S sake....Medicate her !!



7. I haven't screamed that hard since the US hockey team beat the Russians.



8. God has a tendancy to throw lightning bolts at..... HUSSEYS !!



9. Festus scratched his head and said, ___________.



10. Kitty pondered....Sunshine is SICK?! Hurray ! It's a hotel. It's five houses in Monopoly !!



Can you write an amusing little tale that includes 6 of these lines?opera house



Sleep. Moan. Eat Jello. Sleep. Moan. Eat Jello. That's all Sunshine could think of at the moment. Bob, her neighbor, dared her to do it while playing Truth or Dare at her party. She's extremely tired. She had to eat 49 gallons of jello in one hour! Her stomach was hurting her really bad! She's nothing but a moaner. I mean, you can't blame her, that's alot of jello! Her mom, AKA Mary Poppins, walked in the kitchen and found Sunshine half-conscious from all of that eating.



"Cheer up, dearie! Turn that frown up-sidedown! Let's go walking! Let's eat pizza! Pizza always make people happy! Let's--"



"Back off, Mary Poppins!" Interupted Sunshine. Sunshine is NOT in a good mood.



"Honey, you got to go on with your life! Your alive! You have a really cute boyfriend named Festus! And then we will all fall into a deep, deep, deep, sleep.... know as dying! You don't want to die knowing you could have done something with your life, do you? Live like there's no tomorrow! T-O-M-O-R-R-O-W!! Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya' tomorrow! You're only a daaaaaaaaay aaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!"



Sunshine thought about what she said, whilst Mary Poppins was still rambling on, as usual.



" I feel like I'm on a new Aaron Spelling show - I Lived. I Loved. I Died." Sunshine thought, then sighed.



" God has a tendancy to throw lightning bolts at..... HUSSEYS!!" Screamed Sunshine, randomly. She continued with--



"I haven't screamed that hard since the US hockey team beat the Russians!"



"Huh?" Said Mary Poppins.



There was suddenly a closing of a door and yell of, "Mary, I'm home!" Kitty was back from school.



"Let's play Monopoly!"



Then Kitty noticed that Sunshine didn't look too well...



Kitty pondered...."Sunshine is SICK?! Hurray ! It's a hotel. It's five houses in Monopoly!!" Kitty is a very random person. The board wasn't even out yet!



"Secret elixir, huh? Well, I'm usually more of a Diet Pepsi gal, but when push comes to shove I don't know what the hell's in that either." Kitty said even MORE randomly. Just then Sunshine threw up. "For GAWD'S sake....Medicate her!!" She screeched.



"Quiet Kitty!" Said Mary. "Are you okay?" Sunshine didn't answer.



"WHY are you eating all of that jello, anyway!?" Demanded Kitty.



"I was playing Truth or Dare. And I just picked--ACHOO!!! Sorry..." Sunshine sneezed.



"Thank you for adding new depth to my confusion." Sighed Kitty.



Festus walked into the room and saw Sunshine with her head down on the table. Mary Poppins was massaging her back, and Kitty ****** her head to the left in confusion.



Festus scratched his head and said, " Are you alright? Anyway, I'm dumping you."



THE END.



Can you write an amusing little tale that includes 6 of these lines?dream theater opera theater



A pall fell over Happy Valley. Sunshine was not her normal self. Doc had confined her to bed and now her life was sleep, Moan. Eat Jello. Sleep. Moan. Eat Jello (1)



Friends came in to visit her. Miss Kitty brought a board game to pass the time. But all Sunshine could say was “Back off, Mary Poppins! (2).



As the pain continued to worsen, Matt turned to Doc, “For GAWD’s sake...Medicate her!! (6)



Doc looked in his bag, and pulled out a potion of sorts. “I’ve never known this elixir to fail”.



But Sunshine was not happy. “Secret elixir, huh? Well, I’m usually more of a Diet Pepsi gal, but when push comes to shove I don’t know what the hell’s in that either“ (3) And she downed the liquid in one gulp.



As the screaming began Doc cleared the room. It seemed to go on for hours. But there was nothing to be done. All the friends of Sunshine could do was pace the floor. At last there was no more screaming. Just silence. Festus, not knowing he should be waiting, poked his head in the door and asked Doc, how was Sunshine. Doc said something that none of the others could hear.



When Festus returned to the group, they pressed him for what the Doc said. Festus scratched his head and said, (9) “Matt, you have a daughter!”
"Secret elixir, huh? Well, I'm usually more of a Diet Pepsi gal, but when push comes to shove, I don't know what the hell's in that either." Marla wrinkled her nose, shaking her head at the cold drink in Kitty's hand.



"Just shut up and drink it. Why do you two have to be such drama queens?" Jay snatched the drink and took a huge gulp. He grabbed his throat and mimiced choking. Everybody in the car laughed except for Marla. After pouting for a couple seconds, she reached into the backseat and pinched his leg.



"For GAWD's sake...Medicate her!!!" Jay yelled, as he rubbed his sore thigh.



Festus scratched his head and said, "Elixir? What does that mean anyway, Kitty?"



Kitty nuzzled up to him and whispered, "L'elisir d'amore". She put her cold mouth on his ear.



"In English, please." Marla rolled her eyes at Kitty. "I know you think its hot to speak in foreign languages, but...."



"IT IS HOT!!!!" Jay interupted. "You've been buttsore since MILE 126. Why don't you tell everyone why you decided to sit up front after our last stop?!!!



Marla reached to the backseat again.



Kitty grabbed her hand this time. "Keep your hands off my man!" she giggled. She nuzzled up to Jay and whispered to him.



"H-O-T!" Jay moaned, biting down on his knuckes.



"God has a tendency to throw lightning bolts at....HUSSEYS!!!!, Marla yelled and jumped out of the car.



Kitty leaned over Festus and screamed back at her out the window, "Back off, Mary Poppins!!" Marla turned around and gave her the finger, then disappeared into the gas station.



"What the hell is taking Chico so long....He's been in the bathroom forever." Kitty sighed, leaning back in the seat. She glanced over at Jay.



'So what's going on with you and Marla? You were all over each other since we left home."



"Why don't you whisper in my ear again, baby."



"Seriously, Jay...I thought you guys were in...LOVE." Kitty rolled her eyes, giggling.



"I feel like I am on a new Aaron Spelling show-"I lived. I loved. I died." Festus pouted.



"Dude, what the hell...Aaron Spelling? Who is that anyway?"



"He's only responsible for the best show that evered aired on national television." Festus started humming the music to Beverly Hills, 90210.



"Sometimes, I don't know about you, man. Are you sure you dig chicks?'



"Let's play Brenda and Dylan, Jay. You can be Dylan."



"Thank you for adding a new depth to my confusion. Dude, you need serious help. Kitty, don't you wonder about him?" Jay looked over at Kitty.



"Leave him alone, Jay. WHERE THE HELL IS CHI....??!!!!! The car started shaking before she could finish.



"AHHHHHH!!!!!" Jay screamed until he saw Chico standing next to his window, grinning.



Festus couldn't stop laughing. "You didn't hear me scream like a girl!!" He threw his empty bottle at Jay.



"I haven't screamed that hard since the US hockey team beat the Russians."



Chico jumped in the car.



"Enjoy your crap, chico? Kitty asked.



"What a lady...and yes, it felt real good." C



Marla jumped in the car. "Could we get back on the road...Please?!!!"



The car was silent as Chico got back on the highway.



Festus was the first one to break the silence.



"So anyone heard from Sunshine?"



"Dude, I guess she's really sick. We are staying in a hotel for the night instead of driving straight there. Give her time to feel better, I guess," Jay responded.



Kitty pondered..."Sunshine is sick?? Hurray It's a hotel. It's five houses in Monopoly."



Marla glared at her. "If I have to hear one more dumb fact from you, I might vomit."



"You'll probably vomit from the Secret Elixir she gave us earlier."



Haha. The end. I got into at first, but kinda fizzled out at the end. Sorry.
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update