Thursday, December 10, 2009

WHO SINGS THE 80's Or 90's Version Of Please Dont Go?

WHO SINGS THE 80's Or 90's Version Of Please Dont Go.. Not The KC and the Sunshine band one.. there was a song out in either the 80's or 90's it was so good here was the lyrics...



Babe, I love you so



And, I want you to know



That I'm gonna miss your love



The minute you walk out that door



Please, don't go . . .



WHO SINGS THE 80's Or 90's Version Of Please Dont Go?sheet music



the version i know is by haddaway,there's another version by double you.



WHO SINGS THE 80's Or 90's Version Of Please Dont Go?state theatre opera theater



haddaway. but tank makes it 10 x better!!
I'm an old school dj from back during that time and other than KC's hit, the group KWS had the big club techno version of this song. I believe it would've came out around 1990/1991 maybe even 1989. I have the remix cd5 of this. :-)
The band : Double You did it in the 90's.. not sure if that's the one you're after%26gt;
Haddaway - Please Don't Go
No Mercy covered the song in 1997.
Double You
kws

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update