Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you have any nicknames?

I dooo :]



Well i'll list who gave them %26amp; how i got them..



Sunshine %26lt;- given by boyfriend he said because he wants to see it everyday%26lt;3



Cupcake%26lt;- once again given by boyfriend because he said i'm sweet like one.



MexiMelt%26lt;- given my "azn" loser because i'm mexican. ( azn is the name i gave him )



Babycakes %26lt;- given by dylan haha i don't know why he calls me that tho



What are yours?



Do you have any nicknames?shows



Grape. Back in high school i colored my hair and instead of it being red it turned out purple? Not sure how that happened but everyone made fun of me and started calling me Grape. It just kinda stuck. Now i go by mama or baby. When i see my old friends from school some of them still call me Grape! I guess i will never get rid of it. I'm sure you have already noticed that my name on here is Grape!



Do you have any nicknames?comedy show opera theater



"elmkhantak" my professor of science call me this /it's mean the king



“Poet physician” the professor of physic call me that, because i get the inspiration from my mind when i resolve some equation



“Mido” Moroccan girls call me like this



“midi” French girls call me



my love these days call me “my prince” and “my sunshine” and “my lion”
C.J. %26lt;----- My initials, by my Grandmother and it has stuck



Teddy Bear %26lt;---- By my girlfriends in High School



Seige %26lt;---- By nearly all my friends, a shortened "C.J."



Mountain Walking %26lt;----- By my fellow football players in High School



Bubby %26lt;---- by my little sister
Giggs as in Ryan Giggs the famous Manchester United Football player.
Saran (Wrap) - i've had it for so long i dont remember how i got it.. but my names Sarah so that's probably why
i have a few:



tator-tot%26lt;given by my dad idk y though



babygirl%26lt;given by my mom



tay-tay%26lt;given by my friends



ive never had a bf so NO boyz have ever given a nickname



well thats my nicknames
My nickname is Odie (the dog from Garfield). I got it back in school when I used to get teased for looking ugly like a dog. After a while, it stuck. I started to like it and I even got an Odie tattoo on my ankle.
Beckster - my brothers friends gave it to me.



that's about it, haha.
nikki- given to me by my bis sis because my middle name is nikita



la femme- given to me by my maths teacher (same reason)



hunny- given to me by this guy that had a crush on me, i don't know y



nikki boo- i hate it! but my bf give me it, oh i just dont know why lol



sistren - given by a friend that is much like a sister



teneeza- lol given by a friend because i told her i hate my real name 'tendai' and she wanted to tease me



sigh* (i think i need to get rid of all) lol
1) Iwan (E-1)%26lt;- Short for Izzuan, my family call me.



2) Wednesday %26lt;- When I was form1, I made a mistakes by asking a silly question ending with a very long "...wednesdaaaaayyy~~?"



3) Volkswagen %26lt;- An orchestra instructor used to call me that cos he didnt know my real name, I wore a Volkswagen shirt on the first meeting with him, it sticks with most of my orchestra colleagues...



4) Nyamouq (Mosquito in Malay) %26lt;-Inherited from a senior who look like me, huhu... This is my prominent nickname, its still with me even when Im in Uni cos my friends from other boarding schools went to the same Uni.
I cant write it in here...yahoo will turn it into stars.



Its *****. See? Told ya.
Sadie- by my sister, mom and dad. ever since i was born.



Sugar Lips- By an ex boyfriend back in middle school haha.



Binkie Bear- By my boyfriend :]



Babinka- Its a type of cake from Deuce Bigalow and its such a cute word so my best friend calls me that. or BINK for short :]



Angel Cone Wings- By my daddy when I was just born :]



Slash- By my uncle because if I dont straighten my hair then it gets reallllyyy poofy and big like slash's. lol



And I think that is itttt :]
mia %26lt;-- given by my younger brother...who couldnt roll his "r's" and say Maria



darling %26lt;-- my husband ... because i am? i dont know



chula face %26lt;-- chula means beautiful in spanish...my husband



lupita %26lt;-- my dad calls me this ... my mom calls me this...its my middle name
Sealy and serta, oh yeah and mattressback, Because I spend so much time with my legs in the air.
Yeah... I call my hubby "poohbear".. and he calls me "snugglebunny." Yeah I know dorky.. but it's our pet names for each other.
They are all fairly nice names mine is Sheephead that is what my mate knows me as and nothing else. It refers to me being Welsh and nothing else I hasten to add I was nowhere near the field.
Wablo - Ma - Diablo



a family nickname

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update