Thursday, December 10, 2009

Guess the oldies?

Who sang these songs with these lines? song and artist. these are OLDIES.



1.You gave a promise to me, yeah, you broke it



2.I laughed at love cause I thought it was funny



3.I searched everwhere, just to find someone who cares



4.I think about you day and night, it's only right



5.Wake up in the morningwith the sunshine in your eyes



6.Staggering through the daytime, your image on my mind



Guess the oldies?passions soap opera



1 These Eyes by The Guess Who



2 Great Balls of Fire by Jerry Lee Lewis



3 What Becomes of the Broken Hearted by Jimmy Ruffin



4 Happy Together by The Turtles



5 Love Can Make You Happy by Mercy



6 Midnight Confessions by The Grassroots



Guess the oldies?mr messed up opera theater



1. These Eyes - The Guess Who



2. Great Balls of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis



3. Angels - The Crests



4. Happy Together - The Turtles



5. Wake Up Sunshine - Chicago



6. Midnight Confessions - The Grass Roots
I give up. Just tell me.
4. Hermans Hermits
1. These Eyes-Guess Who



2. Great Balls of Fire-Jerry Lee Lewis



3. ?



4. Happy Together-The Turtles (not Herman's Hermits)



5. ?



6. Midnight Confessions-The Grass Roots
2) Great Balls of Fire by Jerry Lee Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update