Saturday, December 5, 2009

Will I enjoy atonement (movie)?

I haven't read the book but I'm a big fan of James McAvoy though.



Well, here are some of my favourite movies;



2:37, Little Miss Sunshine, V for Vendetta, Zodiac, RENT, Superbad, Syrianna, Domino, 10 things I hate about you, Other Bolyen Girl, Pride and Prejudice, etc.



I like Drama %26amp; Romance movie.. but I don't like those teen bopper romantic movies.



Yes, I'm 15 but I have likes %26amp; dislikes as someone way above my age though :]. I can handle it if there is graphic material.. trust me.



Will I enjoy atonement (movie)?concert venue



I don't know if you personally will like it, but I can tell you what it is like to see if you think you might like it. It definitely isn't a teeny bopper movie. Without giving too much of it away, I can tell you that it isn't very funny (I mean, it may have its moments, but in no way is it a comedy) and it is incredibly sad - I left the theater feeling so depressed that I was beginning to lose my faith in humanity.



That said, it is an interesting story that makes you question life and society's values. I definitely think it is worth seeing - it will probably be known as a classic in 10-20 years or so, but it is nothing like any of the movies you mentioned (I haven't seen 2:37, Zodiac, Syrianna, Domino, or The Other Bolyn Girl) Just don't expect to laugh a lot and bring tissues if you're a movie crier.



Will I enjoy atonement (movie)?events opera theater



If you like movies like Pride and Prejudice and The Other Boelyn Girl and stuff like that, then you'll probably like Atonement. I watched it and thought it was only okay. But I thought Pride and Prejudice was slow and boring. So I guess it depends. Just watch it though, it's almost on dvd anyway.
Its alright. I think pride and prejudice was better. I thought it moves kinda slow until around the 3/4 mark. Its not hugely romantic either. But all in all, worth watching.
Aside,the place where this was made was, Stokesay Court ,which is just down the road from where I live and Keira was actually next to me in the antique market ,buying a wash stand,tho I didnt realise until the stallholder pointed her out .Wow!



BUT really the movie is pretty thin ,sorry to *****,but I guess the story sucks ,especially if you had to do it for Alevel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update