Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have you ever seen the movie....?

Little Miss Sunshine? that is my ALL-TIME favorite movie ever! i am going to watch it again tonight....ahh i just love it! don't you??



Have you ever seen the movie....?classical music



I have not seen it yet. I'll put it in my Blockbuster online queue. Thanks!



Have you ever seen the movie....?ms stress opera theater



never seen that one, but thank you for the movie suggestion!
I just watched it like a week ago and I absolutely loved it. The characters are the best.
Oh yeah! I just saw it on DVD and loved it. It was funny, sad and sweet, all at once.
I saw it...it blew chuncks.
Never heard of it, but I'll look for it. I'm curious.
nope.
you're not speaking because of Nietzsche?
ya ive seen. it was pretty good
oh yeah i've seen it i freakin love that old dude



what with the f****** chicken!!



every night its the f****** hicken!!!



LMAO!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update