Saturday, December 5, 2009

What will you be doing "Come Early Morning"???

"I been walking, walking in the moonlight



Tripping in the starlight, Lord and I鈥檓 feeling down



Walking in the shadows, sneaking down a side road



Come early morning I鈥檒l be there on the edge of town



I was a thinking, thinking 鈥榖out a good thing



Thinking bout a sweet dream, in my honey鈥檚 eyes



And I was a sinking鈥? feeling kind of lonesome



Come early morning I鈥檒l be home at my honey鈥檚 side



CHORUS:



I have drifted up across the mountain



and I have stumbled down the other side



And I鈥檝e been tempted, tried and troubled



Come early morning I鈥檒l be home and satisfied



She give me little loving, gives me little sunshine



Makes me have a good time, Lord when I鈥檓 feeling鈥?blue



I couldn鈥檛 refuse her, well I couldn鈥檛 misuse her



Come early morning I鈥檒l be home with my honey dew"



Peace.



What will you be doing "Come Early Morning"???imax theatre



just make sure you stumble down the right side of the mountain



What will you be doing "Come Early Morning"???performing show opera theater



Don Williams has and is all ways my favorite singer. I will be home and satisfied come early morning...
With any luck, come early morning I might just be sleeping.
Dear Sweet Gem? come early morning I will be alone....as always? But I beleive in love......and passion......and one day I will have that again?
I'll be opening my big eyes to the bright sunshine, saying "Hello World!" I'll let the morning time drop all its petals on me... Life, I love you! All is groovy!"



Not original but, feeling it, nonetheless, kinda like you.



' )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update