Thursday, December 10, 2009

Everyone talks about the weather?

earthquakes, sea breezes, tornados, volcanos, hot humid nights, quicksand, dew, hurricanes, crisp fall mornings, mudslides, sea spouts, roaring campfires, avalances, blizzards, light rain, bright sunshine, lighting, long windy days, and all the others that I failed to mention. Now personality wise, what are you and why?



Everyone talks about the weather?getting late



But no one does anything about it. Great question! Hrmmm... I would have to say that I am a sudden thunderstorm...one minute it's calm and all of a sudden I come out of nowhere and take you by surprise, full of energy and breathtaking and you'll ask yourself "whoa, what just happened here?" and then before you know it, it's as calm as before...and you'll wonder when I'll come back and just about the time you think it's all over, I'll hit you by surprise again, full of vibrance and spark, beautiful in my own unique way and once you know me, you are never the same...just like being caught in a thunderstorm.



Everyone talks about the weather?regal theater opera theater



volcano - I'm usually sleeping but when i get angry my eruption could be deadly
I suppose I could be a fog at night.Cool and kind of spooky.
because it effects us all
I am a downpour...why I dont know I just love them!
I'm a sea breeze, just because I like the way it sounds.
It is awfulful and nothing can be done about it.
I am the sunshine.



This was my name before I knew what they called me.



They held me in their arms and gazed upon my face in wonder, their faces unable to stop smiling because of me.



So, they named me that. Sunshine. Now you know my secret name that no one but my family knows. I don't mind telling it here, since very few will actually see it.
SEA BREEZES
i am a wind, once i am just a breeze and a little cool, but sometimes i get furious and turn into a tornado. i may just tickle the leafs or tear up the houses. it depends. by the way, windy is my favorite tipe of weather, specially when you can fly kites!
i love it when



it is windy and breezy



but the wind is warm and it sort of



wraps you up in it



i love it, its right b4 its gonna rain.
Volcanic with sunshine and calm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update