Saturday, December 5, 2009

Specific Toon on Toontown?!?

I am looking for a specific person, or people, on toontown. The toon's name is Princess Ladybug Lemontwist, she is a purple monkey with 106 laff points and she is really nice to me so I want to find out who they are but I don't know how! BTW if Princess Ladybug Lemontwist is out there, I am Sunshine(yellow duck)! Can anybody help me find this toon, well person?



Specific Toon on Toontown?!?globe theater



Sorry that will be VERY hard to track down. These are what you might call super toons. I'm still what you might call an ameture toon. my laff is 50.



Specific Toon on Toontown?!?oper opera theater



i know how you feel, my best friend on toontown is cool bongo dandyroni and he is 120 laff points and im 105 laff points, i would love to talk to him cuz he is so awesome he bought be all of my emotions. he is awesome! sadly enough its almost impossible to find a particular toon :(

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, bro, its tough. i had a girlfriend on it and due to a misunderstanding she ran away. i would have loved to explain. Queen Melody Wonderbubble, toon cat, if you are reading this, let me explain.

    Sincerely,
    Doctor Chip Crunchytwist

    ReplyDelete

 
live update