Thursday, December 10, 2009

Are these eyeshadow colors too light for me?

Usually, i wear darker eyeshadows, but my friend bought me some light ones because apparently she's sick of me being so... dark.



It's an eyeshadow quad by avon. It's called "sun bronzed quad"; it has the colors 'white chocolate', 'sunshine', 'golden', and 'bronze'. i put them on and it makes me look sick. are they look light for me? or am i not doing it right? thanks?



Are these eyeshadow colors too light for me?opera sheet music



If you don't like it, don't wear it. Maybe you should try using some inbetween colors? Not too light or dark? And try brown, because she obviously seems to think you could use some neutral tones. Maybe she thinks your makeup is too obvious? Makeup is meant to make you look better, not to make you stick out. Try making it look more natural. :3



Are these eyeshadow colors too light for me?shows opera theater



i think that you should have medium colors because too light makes ppl look pale and make there eyes small... and too dark kinda looks bad... so do a medium brown and a glittery tan color... mostly medium colors...
What kind of skin tone do you have?
you should try mixing different colors... one of your usual dark ones with a lighter one...
it all depends on your skin tone, if your pale.....bronze wont always look good. gold would look better(i'm pretty pale myself) also whenever you put it on, you highlight your whole lid with the lightest color, the bottom of the the lid(near your lashes) should be the medium color, and the darkest color in the crease

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update