Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are your weekend plans?

i am throwing a valentines party for my son tonight and going outside to see the sunshine (finally!) for the rest of the weekend. have a good one!!



What are your weekend plans?events



make a quilt with my daughter



What are your weekend plans?home theatre opera theater



Awww it sounds like you're going to have fun! I'm just going to work... :( But hopefully I'll make some good tips! (I'm a waitress... lol). Have fun!
Hmmm...good question...it's been snowing so much this winter (here in Utah)...which is great. However, it's a blue bird day today. I believe tomorrow is suppose to be nice. I'd like to go skiing. This is the best time to go skiing!



Have a good weekend. I am guessing yours will be festive!
i have a five day weekend so i am gonna PARTY!! no specific plans yet, just hanging out with friends!
Picking up a prescription and dropping off bills tonight. I'll probably pick up some fast food and then hang with hubby and da baby. Tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut and highlighted and we're going out for our Valentine's dinner in the evening (with da baby) and tomorrow night he and I will either chill at home or wind up in rehearsal for an upcoming gig. Still working out the details on the rehearsal schedule. Sunday I've got an appointment with my massage therapist so I'll miss church but will be home by 1:30 and we'll either chill for the afternoon or wind up in rehearsal. I've got finals this week at school so I'll be studying Sunday evening. and sometime between tonight and Sunday evening I have to discuss gig schedules with my husband because I've been asked to sing the weekend of March 8th AND Easter weekend, the 22nd and need to be sure there's no schedule conflict. We normally don't perform together because of da baby but this Friday is my school's formal and his band is playing and I'm performing with them.



WHEW! Can't wait until Monday so I can relax. LOL!
Usually college partying, but I'm on probation!
i will sleep and go to a party
i am hopefully being with people tonight ( hopefully) :-(... and then saturday i am being alone :-( and then sunday i am also alone :-( my girlfriend never wants to spend any time with me.
I'm hosting a party tonight with my whole class :P
nothing bcuz my stupid sisters got sick we were goin skiing :((
Im gonna sleep!!!
im going to a baby shower have a good one also
going out tonight have class sat ...
Being suprised



My boyfriend won't tell me what we are doing



:)
My boyfriend is taking me to Knotts Berry Farm tomorrow! :) so im excited about that. Dont know about sunday, maybe just chill. :)
I am going to do nothing more than likely.
watch movies, relax, surf the net, answer on here.



I wish I could go to ur party.
hw =[
I am having a barbeque with family and a few friends and learn some ramba and sing karaoke. Have a good one.
i am going to a valentines dance with a hot guy...lots of fun..thanks for askin
I plan to see my g/f all weekend. i dont get to spend time with her that much
Texas Hold'em party.
work/help on re-doing my boyfriend's house.
well my friend is coming over my house tomorrow to sleepover for the first time!! we are going to have a blast!!
welll...............i am just going to chill cuase u know its the weekend and like they say girls just wanna have fun



have a good 1,



samantha
work work work
Im going over to my best friends house
i got none
Off to work I go!
Buying Radiohead tickets and rockin out with some friends!



Hope your weekend is lovely.
B-ball game...all guys will be there!! Then sleeping over at best friends house. (tonight)



Sleeping over at other best friends house and making more MSM VIDEOS (saturday)



Go to a winter fest (sunday)



SWEET HUH?



im a cool cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update